Nandamuri Balakrishna was supposed to begin working on his next flick, the biopic of his father, the legendary actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, NTR, this month. However, the film which was launched in March end, couldn't take off at all due to circumstances.
With Teja, the director who began making NTR quitting the film there was a frantic search for new directors to make the movie, as the team tried to rope in Krish, Raghavendra Rao and many others and even Balaiya thought of donning the director's hat. However, nothing materialized for the biggie. A cold war popped out as Balayya wanted Trish and commercial masala and Teja walked out immediately.
In such a scenario, it has been revealed that NBK's next flick, which will be directed by mass maker VV Vinayak, will be launched on May 27 at Hyderabad. The movie comes after a disastrous Intelligent for VV Vinayak and has music by Devi Sriprasad who's on a high with hit albums like Bharat Ane nenu and Rangasthalam. Let's see if Balaiya- Vinayak combo wins.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!