Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya, who had been busy shooting for his most expected flick Savyasachi directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Karthikeya, Premam fame, is currently shooting crucial segments of the movie along with the heroine Niddhi Agerwal in the US and will be returning soon.
Now, it has been revealed that the actor will be joining the sets of his next flick, the untitled comic caper directed by hilarious movie maker Maruthi. The film had been started months back but had not been progressing after shooting more than 20%, as Chay got busy with Savyasachi.
With Chay all set to return to sets, it has also been said that the veteran powerhouse performer Ramya Krishnan, who will be seen playing Chay's mother in law in the film will be reporting to the sets on this schedule which begins on May 18. Scenes featuring Chay, Ramya, and Anu Emmanuel will be shot, for the movie, tentatively titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu.
Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent Revealing dress - Photos Inside Shruti Haasan who was currently idle for more than a year is now making a comeback and she works under Mahesh Manjrekar direction in Bollywood right now. The shooting is progressing at a brisk pace. Vidyut Jammwal pairs with her in this venture. The shooting is happening in Mumbai.
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks!
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!