The Akkineni Princess Samantha has been having an extraordinary year at the box office, and especially post her marriage, she has been breaking the stereotypes, and is getting to star in a wide range of characters in multiple new genres in different languages.
While she played a vengeful spirit in Raju Gari Gadhi 2 last year, she got to play a typical village belle Ramalakshmi in Rangasthalam, and this week, she has impressed not once but twice, with her emotional performance as reporter Madhuravani in Mahanati, and in Vishal's Irumbuthirai as the military psychologist Rathi Devi, impressing in both the roles, showing huge variety.
The pretty babe has broken the myth that married actresses won't get more opportunities or different roles and has been continuing to excel and show the path for more actresses. She has Seemaraja with Siva Karthikeyan, and the supernatural thriller U-Turn directed by Pawan Kumar next.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!