The Akkineni Princess Samantha has been having an extraordinary year at the box office, and especially post her marriage, she has been breaking the stereotypes, and is getting to star in a wide range of characters in multiple new genres in different languages.
While she played a vengeful spirit in Raju Gari Gadhi 2, she got to play a typical village belle Ramalakshmi in Rangasthalam, and she has impressed not once but twice, with her emotional performance as reporter Madhuravani in Mahanati, and in Vishal's Irumbuthirai as the military psychologist Rathi Devi, impressing in both the roles, showing huge variety.
However, in the latter half, she failed with movies like Seemaraja with Siva Karthikeyan, and the supernatural thriller U-Turn directed by Pawan Kumar. Unperturbed by the failures, she has ruled 2018 and regained the top spot.
Rashmika is 'Ready for more' Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, who had ventured into Tollywood with the Naga Shourya starrer Chalo this year, and had starred next in Geetha Govindam, the romantic comedy costarring Vijay Deverakonda, which has become a huge blockbuster, and has grossed more than 125 crores.
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to WET and HOT scenes
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations