The Akkineni Princess Samantha has been having an extraordinary year at the box office, and especially post her marriage, she has been breaking the stereotypes, and is getting to star in a wide range of characters in multiple new genres in different languages.
While she played a vengeful spirit in Raju Gari Gadhi 2 last year, she got to play a typical village belle Ramalakshmi in Rangasthalam, and this week, she has impressed not once but twice, with her emotional performance as reporter Madhuravani in Mahanati, and in Vishal's Irumbuthirai as the military psychologist Rathi Devi, impressing in both the roles, showing huge variety.
The pretty babe has broken the myth that married actresses won't get more opportunities or different roles and has been continuing to excel and show the path for more actresses. She has Seemaraja with Siva Karthikeyan, and the supernatural thriller U-Turn directed by Pawan Kumar next.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted