Ultimate star Ajith Kumar, fondly called as Thala by his millions of loyal fans across the world, was last seen in 2017 August release Vivegam, directed by Siva. The movie, bankrolled by Sathyajothi films revolved around an international agent who rises above conspiracies to destroy the evil plans of his friend turned foe played by Vivek Oberoi.
Now, post the success of Vivegam, the success combo of Thala Ajith and Siva had joined hands for the fourth time, with Viswasam, bankrolled by the same Sathyajothi films production. After months of preproduction and delays due to the Tamil industry strike, Viswasam began rolling on May 4.
While it was initially reported that Ajith will be sporting a black haired look, Ajith was seen in his trademark realistic salt and pepper looks in the clicks that came from the film's shooting spot, However an inside source reveals that Thala might be playing dual roles as father and son in this rural entertainer. The movie costars Nayanthara, Yogi babu, and will be a Diwali 2018 release.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!