The slim and sleek beauty Amyra Dastur began her career in Tamil with the 2015 psychological thriller Anegan starring Dhanush and directed by KV Anand. The movie went on to perform well at the box office, but the actress switched from Kollywood to Bollywood with the horror flick Mr.X.
The movie, co-starring Emraan Hashmi, had some steamy intimate sequences and had Amyra Dastur going bold and donning a skimpy and sensuous two-piece bikini as well. However, it did not do well, and so did her international flick Kungfu Yoga costarring Jackie Chan and Disha Patani. Her Tollywood debut Manasuku Nachindhi released this year also turned a disaster.
Now, having faced failures all over, the petite beauty has landed in a plum offer, as she will be playing the female lead in the upcoming flick directed by Deva Katta, which will be the Hindi remake of his superhit Prasthanam, and will have Sanjay Dutt reprising Sai Kumar's role, while the hunt is on for the actor to play Sharwanand's role. Amyra has also bagged GV Prakash's next flick and Santhanam's Odi Odi Uzhaikkanum in her kitty.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu