Mega hero Allu Sirish, who was has been enjoying a good phase in his career with back to back interesting flicks in varied genres, Srirasthu Subhamasthu and Oka Kshanam, has now bagged an interesting flick. When Kajal Aggarwal is still in 'Queue', he has been confirmed in the venture.
This time around, he's bagged a movie in Tamil. It must be noted that Allu Sirish had made his film debut way back in 2013 with the Radha Mohan directorial Gauravam which was made as a Tamil / Telugu bilingual and ended a disastrous outing.
Now, Sirish has been booked to star in a Tamil biggie, and he'll be making a spectacular comeback to Tamil films with his untitled flick that will have him sharing screen space with none other than versatile hero Suriya. This is the 37th movie of Surya, directed by KV Anand, and also stars Mohanlal.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall