Mega hero Allu Sirish, who was has been enjoying a good phase in his career with back to back interesting flicks in varied genres, Srirasthu Subhamasthu and Oka Kshanam, has now bagged an interesting flick. When Kajal Aggarwal is still in 'Queue', he has been confirmed in the venture.
This time around, he's bagged a movie in Tamil. It must be noted that Allu Sirish had made his film debut way back in 2013 with the Radha Mohan directorial Gauravam which was made as a Tamil / Telugu bilingual and ended a disastrous outing.
But Allu Sirish walked out of the movie and he has been replaced by Arya. Now a little birdie revealed the reason that the movie doesn't offer Allu Sirish the desired screen space and that is why he walked out of the movie. Kajal who was the first choice to do the female lead also walked out citing similar reasons.
From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside As we have reported earlier, these days anyone can be a celebrity. All you need to have is just a Social media account and a handsome amount of followers. One such model who gained immense popularity in a short span is Radhika Seth.
- Did Kajal Aggarwal just Triggered Sri Reddy Leaks
- Shruti Haasan in Chaos
- When Virat Kohli's wife Anushka was Killing in a Bikini... A Treat for Sore Eyes - Part 2 - 25 Bikini Photos
- The Director who spoke so Cheap about Tamanna now approaches Kajal Aggarwal
- Will Rakul Preet be back?
- "I can't take it anymore..." - Trisha
- Pooja lashes out
- Was Samantha forced to wear Low Hip Saree?
- Tamanna gets Third Part in 'HIT' Franchise... Joins hands with 50-Year-Old Virgin Hero!
- Keerthy Suresh misses the Date
- Love Life of Kiara breaks the Internet
- Tamanna wears Saree like 'This' in Public - Fan Harassed her - See Photos and VIDEO Inside
- A Mass scene and a Romantic scene for Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself
- Bhumika Chawla gets another Biggie