Mega hero Allu Sirish, who was has been enjoying a good phase in his career with back to back interesting flicks in varied genres, Srirasthu Subhamasthu and Oka Kshanam, has now bagged an interesting flick. When Kajal Aggarwal is still in 'Queue', he has been confirmed in the venture.
This time around, he's bagged a movie in Tamil. It must be noted that Allu Sirish had made his film debut way back in 2013 with the Radha Mohan directorial Gauravam which was made as a Tamil / Telugu bilingual and ended a disastrous outing.
But Allu Sirish walked out of the movie and he has been replaced by Arya. Now a little birdie revealed the reason that the movie doesn't offer Allu Sirish the desired screen space and that is why he walked out of the movie. Kajal who was the first choice to do the female lead also walked out citing similar reasons.
Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion Days ago, we had reported that the popular comedian of Tamil cinema at the moment, the most popular and hilarious entertainer Yogi Babu, known for his entertaining comedy tracks in movies like Yaamiruka Bayamey, Aandavan Kattalai, and Kolamaavu Kokila, is turning a hero.
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend