Even as the Biopic of actress Savithri, Mahanati is running successfully at the box office, even though the people hogging the limelight happen to be Keerthy Suresh, Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan, another star has been noticed as well for special reasons.
It is none other than Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya, who has portrayed the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in Mahanati, and with just 2-3 sequences where he enacts several scenes of his grandfather's movies and has been applauded for his act.
However, though Jr NTR Tarak was approached to play NTR in the movie he didn't accept the offer, and it was because Nandamuri Balakrishna has never liked Tarak imitating the legendary NTR, he has avoided starring in Mahanati to avoid angering NBK. However, Tarak is seen promoting Mahanati online with his posts of appreciation.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?