Even as the Biopic of actress Savithri, Mahanati is running successfully at the box office, even though the people hogging the limelight happen to be Keerthy Suresh, Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan, another star has been noticed as well for special reasons.
It is none other than Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya, who has portrayed the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in Mahanati, and with just 2-3 sequences where he enacts several scenes of his grandfather's movies and has been applauded for his act.
However, though Jr NTR Tarak was approached to play NTR in the movie he didn't accept the offer, and it was because Nandamuri Balakrishna has never liked Tarak imitating the legendary NTR, he has avoided starring in Mahanati to avoid angering NBK. However, Tarak is seen promoting Mahanati online with his posts of appreciation.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!