Even as the Biopic of actress Savithri, Mahanati is running successfully at the box office, even though the people hogging the limelight happen to be Keerthy Suresh, Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan, another star has been noticed as well for special reasons.
It is none other than Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya, who has portrayed the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in Mahanati, and with just 2-3 sequences where he enacts several scenes of his grandfather's movies and has been applauded for his act.
However, though Jr NTR Tarak was approached to play NTR in the movie he didn't accept the offer, and it was because Nandamuri Balakrishna has never liked Tarak imitating the legendary NTR, he has avoided starring in Mahanati to avoid angering NBK. However, Tarak is seen promoting Mahanati online with his posts of appreciation.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again