Even as the Biopic of actress Savithri, Mahanati is running successfully at the box office, even though the people hogging the limelight happen to be Keerthy Suresh, Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan, another star has been noticed as well for special reasons.
It is none other than Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya, who has portrayed the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in Mahanati, and with just 2-3 sequences where he enacts several scenes of his grandfather's movies and has been applauded for his act.
However, though Jr NTR Tarak was approached to play NTR in the movie he didn't accept the offer, and it was because Nandamuri Balakrishna has never liked Tarak imitating the legendary NTR, he has avoided starring in Mahanati to avoid angering NBK. However, Tarak is seen promoting Mahanati online with his posts of appreciation.
FANS GRATITUDE TOWARDS LATE KISHORE KUMAR It is disheartening to Note the honor given to Stalwarts who globally entertained people earning fame and name for self and Nation, and the same erased by their family kin in lure for money and not protecting his ancestral home the real identity of his grooming.
- Unexpected combo coming together!
- Crazy hero on a fun trip!
- Telugu babe rocks in Slim avatar!
- Sexy bombshell back to films!
- Is RGV taking credits?
- Young hero's big confession!
- Saaho getting heavy every day!
- Kumar Babu is ready to rock again!
- The Taxi driver has two options!
- Milky babe to come late!
- Anushka to do LIVE Chat with fans...
- Oooh... Noo... First Tamanna, Now Kajal Aggarwal to act in 'THAT' Controversial Director's Movie
- Booo.... Tamanna will make you Sweat with her Teasing Exposure in these Latest 10 Photos... View All Pics...!!!
- Well, That's Shruti Haasan... Bouncing like a Boss...
- The 19-Year-Old 'Nela Ticket' Actress promotes her Movie by wearing such Sleazy Costumes - Photos Inside