The Telugu Ammayi Anjali, who had earned rave reviews with her Performances in movies like Katrathu Thamizh, Angadi Theru, Engeyum Eppothum to name a few, had carved a niche for herself as an excellent actress who can display emotions naturally.
She had ventured into Telugu scoring hits like Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Geetanjali, Balupu, but however faded, scoring disasters like Chitrangada and Masala which pulled her down. Despite turning to extreme glam in movies like Kalakalappu too, the bubbly babe could not succeed.
Now, With reduced weight and renewed vigor, the actress who was last seen in Jai starrer Balloon, will next be seen in several flicks like Kaali starring Vijay Antony, a multi starrer with Raai Laxmi and is also expecting a vital role in the upcoming superstar Rajinikanth starrer directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours