The actress shared a photo of herself and Ravi Teja on her Insta profile and she got more negative criticism from the North Indians. Most of them openly lashed out that it's quite common in Telugu industry where an old man loves an actress who is of his daughter's age.
The actress, on the other hand, is too excited to get her entry into the big screen with 'Nela Ticket'. Even though she is not related to Telugu, she calls herself as a Telugu Ammayi. The movie is releasing on May 24th and the actress is currently promoting the movie extensively.
Trisha tempts us RED HOT in these pics Trisha started her career with homely, the girl next door roles, but soon, the pretty lass went on to turn glamorous, showing her hot side in Vikram's Saamy, in which her hot acts shaking booty and hip in Ayyayo Pudichuruku and Kalyanam thaan numbers, made people call her next Simran, thanks to her sexy hip.
- A Star Hero's dad troubles Tamanna
- Kajal helps a director
- Samantha surprises with emotions
- Will Shamili win?
- These 18 Pics of Malvika Sharma will make your day better
- Shruti Haasan is just a kid inside and these photos prove it
- Pooja Hegde's Glamour is the talk of the town
- Can you guess the 'SIDE Actress' who is near Kajal Aggarwal?