The rising mallu young superstar Dulquer Salmaan, has been having a great year, as his debut Telugu film, Mahanati, has not just been receiving rave reviews, but is also setting the cash registers ringing, with whopping collections of more than 30 crores worldwide in just 3 days, and 1.6 million at US box office.
Meanwhile, Dulquer, who has already had his brush with the Tollywood industry as his 2015 flick OK Kanmani was dubbed in Telugu as OK Bangaram and went well. Now, with his portrayal of Gemini Ganeshan, the husband of Legendary yesteryear actress Savithri, the romantic hero and a man of grey shades, Dulquer has become the heartthrob of Tollywood as well.
Following success in home industry Malayalam, Tamil and now Telugu, the handsome hero is all set to venture into Bollywood too, as his debut Hindi flick, Karwaan directed by Akarsh Khurana is all set to release on August 10. The movie also stars the talented Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar. Let's see if Dulquer extends victory march to Bollywood as well.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Megha Akash loses hope
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next in a short span
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transform into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar is just rocking
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box