The rising mallu young superstar Dulquer Salmaan, has been having a great year, as his debut Telugu film, Mahanati, has not just been receiving rave reviews, but is also setting the cash registers ringing, with whopping collections of more than 30 crores worldwide in just 3 days, and 1.6 million at US box office.
Meanwhile, Dulquer, who has already had his brush with the Tollywood industry as his 2015 flick OK Kanmani was dubbed in Telugu as OK Bangaram and went well. Now, with his portrayal of Gemini Ganeshan, the husband of Legendary yesteryear actress Savithri, the romantic hero and a man of grey shades, Dulquer has become the heartthrob of Tollywood as well.
Following success in home industry Malayalam, Tamil and now Telugu, the handsome hero is all set to venture into Bollywood too, as his debut Hindi flick, Karwaan directed by Akarsh Khurana is all set to release on August 10. The movie also stars the talented Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar. Let's see if Dulquer extends victory march to Bollywood as well.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing