The pretty Aakanksha Singh, who had been a popular artist in Hindi serials like Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Gulmohar Grand, later went on to play a small role in the superhit Badrinath Ki Dulhania, before making her south entry, with her impressive act in the romantic flick Malli Raava.
The Sumanth starrer, though not a commercial success, had raked in some rave reviews, and also got Aakanksha a reputation of being a natural performer with talents. Her performance landed her in the lead role opposite King Nagarjuna in his next multistarrer with Nani and Rashmika Mandanna.
Now, Aakanksha is all set to make her Kannada debut as well, as she has been signed to play the female lead in Kicha Sudeep Starrer Phailwan, which has Kabir Duhan Singh playing the antagonist. The movie will have a boxing background and will release this year end.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall