Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who has been going through a rough phase, as his last movie, the college campus entertainer Kirik Party, the Telugu remake of the 2016 Kannada blockbuster Kiraak party, turned out be a huge disaster, much to the disappointment of the hero.
However, brushing aside the flop thoughts, Nikhil Sidhhartha has begun shooting for his next flick. Titled Mudra, the movie is directed by debutant TN Santhosh, and the movie is the Telugu remake of the same director's Tamil debut Kanithan, that had Atharva and Catherine Teresa in lead roles.
Mudra has the pretty Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. And even though the shooting was completed long back, the movie is yet to get a release. Lavanya Tripathi is totally running out of patience.
Nagarjuna Tensed About Hosting Bigg Boss 3 The other day, Journalist Swetha Reddy, actress Gayatri Gupta and producer K Jagadishwar Reddy who are fighting legal cases against Bigg Boss 3 have held a protest at Delhi's Jantar Mantar against the show. They said to the media that they are able to highlight their case at National Level with this protest.
- Kajal gets a Bad guy
- Trisha Oozing her Fleshy Waist and Teasing
- Jhanvi looking to showcase her hidden stuff
- Eesha's Super Natural goes to Tamil
- Trisha gets a BIG banner
- Keerthy Suresh felt uncomfortable in such Clothes...
- Fake account create tantrums for Akkineni
- Srinivasa Kalyanam goes to Tamil with same hot chicks!
- Keerthy please say NO to 'THAT' Hero... Ignore that movie - Fans Beg the Actress
- Rakul Preet shows shameless and flawless before cameras
- Tamanna sits behind Kajal
- Sayyeshaa not leaving her Hubby 'ALONE' in movies
- Very HD Photos of Kalyani Priyadarshan as a temptation for your weekend - Pics Inside!
- When Samantha faced Oops moment before the cameras!
- Producers are scared to approach Gopichand