The sexy Siren Shriya Saran, who had been lying low for few months without any releases post her secret marriage with her longtime Russian boyfriend Andrei
Korsechiev, was last seen in the Tollywood flick Gayatri, costarring Vishnu Manchu and Mohan Babu.
Post her marriage news spread like wildfire, the only project she had, Aata Nade Veta Nade with Victory Venkatesh and directed by Teja was also shelved. Her next Hindi film Phamous is lined up for release. while her Telugu movie Veere Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu is awaiting release.
Grapevine is that the bootylicious Shriya Saran has been approached to play the female lead in Nandamuri Balakrishna starrer upcoming movie directed by VV Vinayak. It must be noted that Shriya's last two biggies, Gautamiputra Satakarni and Paisa Vasool were also with NBK.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall