Young actress Keerthy Suresh, who had been mostly cast in cute roles or eye candy humorous acts, and was in the verge of being typecast as the cute girl of the industry, had a much-needed break to her career, thanks to her being cast as the lead in the biopic of Savithri, Mahanati.
The Nag Ashwin directorial has not just emerged to be a commercial success but has turned out to be a fitting reply for all those who had trolled Keerthy Suresh. Numerous celebs of the industry including Nagarjuna, Jr NTR, Nani, Mohan Babu, and SS Rajamouli, had praised Keerthi's performance as Savithri.
While many had complimented her to be exactly looking like the legend in the movie. the biggest appreciation has come from the legendary director of classics, Singeetham Srinivasa Rao himself. He had posted a picture of him with Keerthy, with the caption, for those who had been asking if he had a picture with Savithri garu, here it is. This huge words of the veteran congratulating Keerthy
is one of the biggest blessings for the 25-year-old talent.
Rakul sweats a lot... Slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh was last seen in the Tamil hit Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, costarring Karthi, while her Tollywood flick Spyder with Superstar Mahesh Babu had ended a colossal disaster, and her Bollywood reentry flick Aiyaary had sunk without a trace as well.
- Bold Heroine takes Director's Chair
- Naga Shourya turns 'Gay'
- "Directors advised me to under Breast Enhancement Surgery for Big Offers"
- Kalyan Ram upset with his last two releases
- 15 Latest Photoshoot Pictures of Sreemukhi
- 43 Photos of Kajal Aggarwal where she displays her curvy assets
- Samantha to romance Younger Brother
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to wear Two-Piece Bikini on One condition