Young actress Keerthy Suresh, who had been mostly cast in cute roles or eye candy humorous acts, and was in the verge of being typecast as the cute girl of the industry, had a much-needed break to her career, thanks to her being cast as the lead in the biopic of Savithri, Mahanati.
The Nag Ashwin directorial has not just emerged to be a commercial success but has turned out to be a fitting reply for all those who had trolled Keerthy Suresh. Numerous celebs of the industry including Nagarjuna, Jr NTR, Nani, Mohan Babu, and SS Rajamouli, had praised Keerthi's performance as Savithri.
While many had complimented her to be exactly looking like the legend in the movie. the biggest appreciation has come from the legendary director of classics, Singeetham Srinivasa Rao himself. He had posted a picture of him with Keerthy, with the caption, for those who had been asking if he had a picture with Savithri garu, here it is. This huge words of the veteran congratulating Keerthy
is one of the biggest blessings for the 25-year-old talent.
Multi-Starrer to Arrive Soon? Ace director Maniratnam had last delivered the disastrous romantic entertainer of a chauvinistic pilot played by Karthi and a doctor stuck between love and her self-respect played by Aditi Rao Hydari in his 25th flick Kaatru Veliyidai.
- Just like 'Attarintiki Daredi' will 'LEAK' sentiment help Trivikram?
- Kajal Aggarwal to join the Cricketer?
- Vidya Balan shares her 'Tollywood' Experience
- Keerthy Suresh does it Again
- Shriya Saran gonna exit for sure!?!
- Nayantara joins with SK13
- Rakul Preet bending according to Tamil Hero desires?
- Keerthy Suresh's Latest Pride
- Kajal keeps the director waiting...
- Samantha is going to rule 2018
- Shruti on a rest?
- Tamanna team up with 'Mass' Maharaja?
- Kajal opens on Actors Troubles
- Nivetha Thomas shows her Waistline in a Sleeveless Crop Top and teases our mood - Hot Clarity Pics for You!
- Desi Babe turns a Glamour Doll after Bikini Show