The mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran, who started off her career, with hits in Malayalam like Premam and Jomon Suviseshangal, later went on to venture into Tollywood, scoring hits in Telugu too like Premam,
A Aa, and Shathamanam Bhavathi.
her later releases like Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi, Krishnarjuna Yudhdham turned out to be huge disasters, and now, the actress has a few films in her kitty, as her last opportunities, and they happen to be Ram starrer hello Guru Prema Kosame and Sai Dharam Tej starrer Tej I Love you.
The industry is abuzz with rumors that Anupama Parameswaran and Ram are seeing each other, and that was the reason why Anupama was cast in Hello Guru Prema
kosame, despite the fact that their previous movie together was a flop. A similar link-up rumor had been there during Shathamanam Bhavathi times, with Sharwa. Hello Guru Prema Kosame directed by Trinadha Rao Nakkina, had its first look released recently.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...