The crazy hero Nithiin, has not been in the best phase of his career, as after the 2016 superhit A Aa, the actor could not quite achieve box office glory, as his action thriller LIE directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and his next one, the romantic entertainer Chal Mohanranga, both costarring Megha Akash, flopped miserably.
Known for having a bright start to his career with movies like Sye, Jayam, Dil, to name a few, the young hero later went on to deliver flop after flop, until Vikram Kumar came to his rescue, to deliver Ishq, following which he gave several hits like Gunde Jaari Gallanthanyinde, and established himself on comeback.
However, with himself coming back to square one with consecutive failures, the confident Nithiin is currently busy shooting for his family entertainer, Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by National award winning flick Shatamanam Bhavathi fame Sathish Vegesna and costarring Nandita Swetha and Raashi Khanna. Now, the movie which was scheduled to release on June 27, has been pushed to August.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall