The crazy hero Nithiin, has not been in the best phase of his career, as after the 2016 superhit A Aa, the actor could not quite achieve box office glory, as his action thriller LIE directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and his next one, the romantic entertainer Chal Mohanranga, both costarring Megha Akash, flopped miserably.
Known for having a bright start to his career with movies like Sye, Jayam, Dil, to name a few, the young hero later went on to deliver flop after flop, until Vikram Kumar came to his rescue, to deliver Ishq, following which he gave several hits like Gunde Jaari Gallanthanyinde, and established himself on comeback.
However, with himself coming back to square one with consecutive failures, the confident Nithiin is currently busy shooting for his family entertainer, Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by National award winning flick Shatamanam Bhavathi fame Sathish Vegesna and costarring Nandita Swetha and Raashi Khanna. Now, the movie which was scheduled to release on June 27, has been pushed to August.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...