Ace producer Dil Raju, who had to lie low after several biggies failing and leading to huge losses, struck back to form with hits like Supreme, and last year happened to be one of the most profitable years for him, as he had multiple releases made with different levels of stars, and all becoming profitable.
Last year, Dil Raju had a great start with the family flick Shatamanam Bhavathi which succeeded despite clashing with Chiru and Balaiya landmark movies, and followed it up with the successful Nenu Local, and then the mass flick Duvvada Jagannadham, followed by Shekhar Kammula - Sai Pallavi combo's entertaining Fidaa, Ravi Teja starrer Raja the Great and again with Nani in MCA.
This year, he is all set to open his account, with Raj Tarun starrer Lover, which will have a June - July release, followed by Nithiin's Srinivasa Kalyanam in August, and Ram - Anupama Starrer, Trinadha Rao Nakkina's Hello Guru Prema Kosame in September. Let's see if the successful producer extends his hit form.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry