Ace producer Dil Raju, who had to lie low after several biggies failing and leading to huge losses, struck back to form with hits like Supreme, and last year happened to be one of the most profitable years for him, as he had multiple releases made with different levels of stars, and all becoming profitable.
Last year, Dil Raju had a great start with the family flick Shatamanam Bhavathi which succeeded despite clashing with Chiru and Balaiya landmark movies, and followed it up with the successful Nenu Local, and then the mass flick Duvvada Jagannadham, followed by Shekhar Kammula - Sai Pallavi combo's entertaining Fidaa, Ravi Teja starrer Raja the Great and again with Nani in MCA.
This year, he is all set to open his account, with Raj Tarun starrer Lover, which will have a June - July release, followed by Nithiin's Srinivasa Kalyanam in August, and Ram - Anupama Starrer, Trinadha Rao Nakkina's Hello Guru Prema Kosame in September. Let's see if the successful producer extends his hit form.
Multi-Starrer to Arrive Soon? Ace director Maniratnam had last delivered the disastrous romantic entertainer of a chauvinistic pilot played by Karthi and a doctor stuck between love and her self-respect played by Aditi Rao Hydari in his 25th flick Kaatru Veliyidai.
- Just like 'Attarintiki Daredi' will 'LEAK' sentiment help Trivikram?
- Kajal Aggarwal to join the Cricketer?
- Vidya Balan shares her 'Tollywood' Experience
- Keerthy Suresh does it Again
- Shriya Saran gonna exit for sure!?!
- Nayantara joins with SK13
- Rakul Preet bending according to Tamil Hero desires?
- Keerthy Suresh's Latest Pride
- Kajal keeps the director waiting...
- Samantha is going to rule 2018
- Shruti on a rest?
- Tamanna team up with 'Mass' Maharaja?
- Kajal opens on Actors Troubles
- Nivetha Thomas shows her Waistline in a Sleeveless Crop Top and teases our mood - Hot Clarity Pics for You!
- Desi Babe turns a Glamour Doll after Bikini Show