The Dusky Andhra based beauty Aishwarya Rajesh has always been known for her impressive, slice of life acts in rustic and realistic rural entertainers, like Attakathi, Kaaka Muttai, Dharmadurai, Pannayarum Padminiyum to name a few, and has been getting some huge offers of late.
Recently, the first look and title, along with the motion poster of her next movie was unveiled, and the movie, titled Kanaa, is produced by actor Siva karthikeyan and directed by Arunraja kamaraj. The movie also stars Sathyraj, and revolves around a small town girl aspiring to become a national level cricketer, and about the dreams of the dad and daughter played by Aishwarya Rajesh and Sathyaraj.
This movie is a typical cricket movie, and Aishwarya has undergone lots of cricket and fitness training to perfect the role. Following this movie, the pretty babe also has a number of biggies like Dhanush starrer Vetrimaran's Vada Chennai, and Chiyaan Vikram starrer Gautham Menon's Dhruva natchathiram.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall