The Dusky Andhra based beauty Aishwarya Rajesh has always been known for her impressive, slice of life acts in rustic and realistic rural entertainers, like Attakathi, Kaaka Muttai, Dharmadurai, Pannayarum Padminiyum to name a few, and has been getting some huge offers of late.
Recently, the first look and title, along with the motion poster of her next movie was unveiled, and the movie, titled Kanaa, is produced by actor Siva karthikeyan and directed by Arunraja kamaraj. The movie also stars Sathyraj, and revolves around a small town girl aspiring to become a national level cricketer, and about the dreams of the dad and daughter played by Aishwarya Rajesh and Sathyaraj.
This movie is a typical cricket movie, and Aishwarya has undergone lots of cricket and fitness training to perfect the role. Following this movie, the pretty babe also has a number of biggies like Dhanush starrer Vetrimaran's Vada Chennai, and Chiyaan Vikram starrer Gautham Menon's Dhruva natchathiram.
A Double Treat from Nayantara! Thala Ajith who had delivered a hit last with his action thriller Vivegam directed by Siva had joined hands again with him, for the fourth time, with Viswasam, the rural entertainer, and his 58th movie again bankrolled by Vivegam producers Satyajyothi films.
- Naga Shourya is still open to pair with Sai Pallavi
- Natural star upset with 'Devdas' flop
- Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road?
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'