Akkineni young hero Akhil, who started off his career way back in 2015, with the VV Vinayak directorial Akhil, tasted a huge defeat, and took a sabbatical, to return in the 2017 year end, with Vikram Kumar directorial Hello, bankrolled by his home banner itself.
Hello, despite winning good reviews, went on to end as a disaster, and was poorly received at the box office. Akhil also went ahead and after huge delays, chose to star in Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri's next romantic entertainer, costarring Niddhi Agerwal and bankrolled by BVSN Prasad.
Now, in an unexpected manner, Hello, the flop that everyone associated with the movie is trying to forget, has earned a huge international recognition. Hello has been nominated for World Stunt Awards, for best action category. Vikram Kumar has taken to Twitter, to appreciate and thank Akhil, PS Vinod, Prawin Pudi, Bob Brown, Anup Rubens and King Nagarjuna for the achievement.
Multi-Starrer to Arrive Soon? Ace director Maniratnam had last delivered the disastrous romantic entertainer of a chauvinistic pilot played by Karthi and a doctor stuck between love and her self-respect played by Aditi Rao Hydari in his 25th flick Kaatru Veliyidai.
- Just like 'Attarintiki Daredi' will 'LEAK' sentiment help Trivikram?
- Kajal Aggarwal to join the Cricketer?
- Vidya Balan shares her 'Tollywood' Experience
- Keerthy Suresh does it Again
- Shriya Saran gonna exit for sure!?!
- Nayantara joins with SK13
- Rakul Preet bending according to Tamil Hero desires?
- Keerthy Suresh's Latest Pride
- Kajal keeps the director waiting...
- Samantha is going to rule 2018
- Shruti on a rest?
- Tamanna team up with 'Mass' Maharaja?
- Kajal opens on Actors Troubles
- Nivetha Thomas shows her Waistline in a Sleeveless Crop Top and teases our mood - Hot Clarity Pics for You!
- Desi Babe turns a Glamour Doll after Bikini Show