Ever since the release of the highly anticipated movie Mahanati, the Nag Ashwin directorial biopic of legendary yesteryear actress Savithri last week, the cast and crew of the movie has been receiving numerous accolades, and the whole team has been felicitated by different people including the Allu Arvind family and the Manchu family.
One person whose career has changed upside down and has gone through a drastic transformation through Mahanati happens to be the gorgeous Keerthy Suresh, who has been receiving praises and laurels from all corners. and from celebs like Nagarjuna, Nani, Jr NTR, Mohan Babu to name a few.
Now, the buzz is that the magnum opus maker SS Rajamouli, who was one of the earliest to congratulate and appreciate Keerthy for her Mahanati act, is planning to cast her as the female lead of his upcoming biggie, RRR, starring Ramcharan and Jr NTR. Let's see if the biggie bankrolled by DVV Danayya lands in the talented girl's kitty.
Tamannaah's Navel Should have Got the Award... Fans Troll Tamanna must be the most upset actress in the film industry right now. The actress doesn't have a good time in the film industry as her recent releases are tanking at the Box-Office on a repeated note. She rests high hopes on 'Naa Nuvve' which will release next month.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Hollywood Connect !!
- Shruti Haasan in a short frock before Public - View Photos!
- Malvika Sharma gets a comfort zone with Ravi Teja?
- Keerthi Suresh upset with 'Sandakozhi 2'
- Shruti Haasan's latest photos for this weather will tempt you!
- 'IAMK' success makes this actress choose B-Grade roles
- Tamanna's sexy dance moves going viral
- The focus is on Kangana !?!
- Nivetha in Bikini? See this Pic yourself
- 22 Hot Photos of Chennai Model Pradaini Surva
- Here's India's own Female 'SUPER HERO' - Photos Inside
- What on earth Happened to Shruti? See This Photo yourself
- Hebah Patel knows the pulse of fans by exposing right areas - HD Pics inside
- Keerthi Suresh doesn't bend to Director's Desires
- Well, This Actress says Chay is the 'Sweetest' Person