The smart hero Karthi, who was last seen in the 2017 year end cop thriller Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru directed by H Vinoth and costarred Rakul Preet Singh, ended the year on a good note as the film, based on real-life incidents went on to become a hit, eclipsing the failure of his Kaatru Veliyidai.
Post the success of Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, Karthi went on to sign the village entertainer Kadaikutty Singam directed by Pandiraj of Pasanga, Vamsam, Kathakali, Idhu Namma Aalu fame, and this movie will also have a Telugu version titled Chinna Babu. The movie has Karthi playing a typical do-gooder villager and will have a message on farming.
Also starring veteran Sathyaraj, the movie has Karthi paired with the beautiful 19-Year-Old Sayyesha and also has Arthana Binu and Priya Bhavani Shankar in important roles. It has now been announced that the Telugu rights of Chinna Babu have been bagged by Miryala Ravinder Reddy who had released Jaya Janaki Nayaka. Chinna babu and Kadaikutty Singam will both release on the same day in July.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall