The smart hero Karthi, who was last seen in the 2017 year end cop thriller Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru directed by H Vinoth and costarred Rakul Preet Singh, ended the year on a good note as the film, based on real-life incidents went on to become a hit, eclipsing the failure of his Kaatru Veliyidai.
Post the success of Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, Karthi went on to sign the village entertainer Kadaikutty Singam directed by Pandiraj of Pasanga, Vamsam, Kathakali, Idhu Namma Aalu fame, and the movie also had a Telugu version titled Chinna Babu. The movie had Karthi playing a typical do-gooder villager and it conveyed a message on farming.
The Telugu rights of Chinna Babu have been bagged by Miryala Ravinder Reddy who had released Jaya Janaki Nayaka. Chinna Babu. The movie is a huge hit in Telugu as well as Tamil. Despite 'Junga' and 'Ghajinikanth' failing, this huge success fo 'Chinna Babu' has saved the 19-Year-Old Sayyeshaa's career. In fact, she is now working with Karthi's brother for a new project.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours