The beautiful Sayyesha, who had debuted in films with the 2015 supernatural action entertainer Akhil with Akkineni hero Akhil, could not taste success on debut. She went on to star opposite Ajay Devgn in his directorial venture Shivaay the same year, which was a flop as well.
The pretty babe, later made her Tamil debut with the Jayam Ravi starrer Tarzan like flick Vanamagan, but to her misery, the film ended a disaster as well. However, her dancing and emoting skills earned her laurels and she landed in several flicks like Karthi's Kadaikutty Singam and Vijay Sethupathi's Junga.
Now, the Bolly beauty has bagged yet another biggie. Grapevine is that the hottie Sayyesha has been approached to play the female lead in Suriya's 37th flick helmed by KV Anand. The movie already has Malayalam legend Mohanlal and Allu Sirish in important roles.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!