Sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna, who started her Tollywood innings with the college entertainer Chalo, is on cloud nine, as the movie hit the bull's eye, and turned out to be a commercial success and a superb entry for her into Tollywood, landing her in numerous offers as well.
Of her upcoming films, the most expected happens to be Vijay Deverakonda starrer Dear Comrade directed by debutant Bharat Khamma, and in this movie, Rashmika plays a cricketer. The actress has reportedly started undertaking cricket training for the movie exclusively, and she has said that she has started loving the game.
Rashmika also has another movie with Vijay Deverakonda directed by Parasuram and bankrolled by Bunny Vaas, besides also the Nagarjuna - natural Star Nani starrer directed by Sriram Aditya where she's paired with the latter. Rashmika also has Yajamana with Darshan and a few more movies in kannada.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!