Sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna, who started her Tollywood innings with the college entertainer Chalo, is on cloud nine, as the movie hit the bull's eye, and turned out to be a commercial success and a superb entry for her into Tollywood, landing her in numerous offers as well.
Of her upcoming films, the most expected happens to be Vijay Deverakonda starrer Dear Comrade directed by debutant Bharat Khamma, and in this movie, Rashmika plays a cricketer. The actress has reportedly started undertaking cricket training for the movie exclusively, and she has said that she has started loving the game.
Rashmika also has another movie with Vijay Deverakonda directed by Parasuram and bankrolled by Bunny Vaas, besides also the Nagarjuna - natural Star Nani starrer directed by Sriram Aditya where she's paired with the latter. Rashmika also has Yajamana with Darshan and a few more movies in kannada.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily