The Mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh, the pretty daughter of yesteryear actress Menaka, post several insipid roles in movies like Nenu Local and Agnyaathavaasi, has not become the talk of the town, thanks to her impeccable performance in the latest film Mahanati.
Keerthy Suresh played the role of actress Savithri, the legend, and her looks, body language and stunning performance bearing striking resemblance to the veteran, has earned her laurels and it has been said that the beauty will win a lot of film awards this year for sure.
On the other end, there were rumors in the industry spreading like wildfire that Keerthy Suresh has been approached to play the lead in the biopic of late Tamilnadu former Chief Minister Jayalalitha. However, Keerthy has refused it saying that she won't be doing any more biopic sooner.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing