The macho man Rana Daggubati, who has been having the best phase of his career with films in multiple genres and all becoming huge hits, like his Bhallaladeva role in Baahubali, Navy officer role in Ghazi and the ruthless politician role in Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is all set for his next avatar.
As reported months back, Rana Daggubati will soon be signing on the dotted lines to play the role of the current chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri Chandrababu Naidu, in the upcoming biopic of legendary actor and former CM NTR which will be directed by Balakrishna himself.
Though the exact start of the film and its release is unknown, this is an interesting update and an exciting addition to the cast. Meanwhile, Rana also has 1945, Haathi Mere Saathi, Anizham Thirunal Marthanda Varma and many movies in his Kitty.
Rashmika is 'Ready for more' Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, who had ventured into Tollywood with the Naga Shourya starrer Chalo this year, and had starred next in Geetha Govindam, the romantic comedy costarring Vijay Deverakonda, which has become a huge blockbuster, and has grossed more than 125 crores.
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to WET and HOT scenes
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations