Rana Daggubati, who started off with a bang with his political entertainer Leader as a debut, later faded away with failures and wrong choices, until his career was resurrected by the Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli whose Baahubali series made him a force to reckon.
Following numerous films like Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Ghazi which won him acclaim for his choice of roles, the actor is on a signing spree as he is all set to star in another Biopic as well. He will be soon seen as a wrestler on screen with a new biopic he has signed.
Rana Daggubati will be seen playing the renowned wrestler Kodi Ramamurthy Naidu who had been in the British period known for his fighting skills and was even called Kalyuga Bheema and Indian Hercules byKingg George himself. This dream project of Rana Daggubati will be a joint venture of two big production houses and will begin rolling in 2019.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again