Rana Daggubati, who started off with a bang with his political entertainer Leader as a debut, later faded away with failures and wrong choices, until his career was resurrected by the Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli whose Baahubali series made him a force to reckon.
Following numerous films like Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Ghazi which won him acclaim for his choice of roles, the actor is on a signing spree as he is all set to star in another Biopic as well. He will be soon seen as a wrestler on screen with a new biopic he has signed.
Rana Daggubati will be seen playing the renowned wrestler Kodi Ramamurthy Naidu who had been in the British period known for his fighting skills and was even called Kalyuga Bheema and Indian Hercules byKingg George himself. This dream project of Rana Daggubati will be a joint venture of two big production houses and will begin rolling in 2019.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!