Lady superstar Nayanthara has been on a high, as 2017 had been extremely fruitful for her as she received acclaim and laurels for her performance as the bold collector who rescues a kid caught in a manhole in the social thriller Aramm by Gopi Nainar.
Commercial success to arrived in the form of the decent success of Velaikkaran with Siva Karthikeyan and Jai Simha early this year with Nandamuri Balakrishna. Now, the bold and beautiful actress is all set to venture into the world of drugs next.
Yes, the hot and happening heroine of south film industry Nayanthara will be seen playing a middle-class girl with dreams, doubling as a drug peddler in her upcoming entertainer Kolamavu Kokila directed by debutant Nelson. With music by Anirudh,
Kolamavu Kokila aka Coco also stars Yogi Babu and will release in August.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...