Crazy hero Nithin who had a release a month ago with the romantic comedy Chal Mohanranga directed by Debutant Krishna Chaitanya, scripted by Trivikram Srinivas and produced by Pawan Kalyan had a disappointing result at the box office.
But he has been placed in a comfortable position, thanks to his backup flicks in his Kitty. While one of this happens to be the untitled flick by Chalo fame Venky Kudumula, the first to release will be Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Sathish Vegesna of Shatamanam Bhavathi fame.
Though Srinivasa Kalyanam was initially planned to release on July 21, the release was pushed, and the new date currently decided by the makers happens to be August 9. Also starring bubbly babe Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha, Srinivasa Kalyanam is bankrolled by Dil Raju. Incidentally, Nithin's LIE released on August last year and failed. Let's see if the crazy hero can break August jinx.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu