The NTR biopic which was supposed to be directed by Teja, changed track after he quit the project owing to creative differences with Balakrishna. However, it was later said that he felt he was not too strong enough to make such a huge biopic, and that Balaiya was wanting more masala in the screenplay.
While Teja has moved on to his Udaykiran biopic Kaboye Alludu, on the other end Balakrishna had signed a movie with VV Vinayak costarring Shriya Saran but is still keen on making NTR done. In fact, it was said that Balaiya himself might don the director's hat of NTR.
However it has been learnt that Nandamuri Balakrishna is keen on roping in Krish, who had directed Balakrishna's 100th flick Gautamiputra Satakarni. With Krish's second hindi flick the Rani Laxmibai biopic Manikarnika featuring Kangana getting delayed Balaiya is planning to rope in Krish again and has negotiated with him to direct NTR. let's see if Krish gets to direct Balaiya again.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess