Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress, prominently known for her acting in South Cinema, especially in Tamil and Telugu industries. The pretty actress began her career in Telugu, with the Teja directorial Lakshmi Kalyanam, and later made her Tamil debut with the renowned director Bharathiraja's Bommalattam.
The actress recently prefers female-centric roles and her next release is going to be 'Queen' remake in Tamil. The movie is titled as 'Paris Paris'. The actress also signed the dotted line for her next where she will team up with Bellamkonda Srinivas. In this case, the actress has signed a new Bollywood project after a while and it is going to be a rehash of 2006 Hollywood movie 'When a Stranger Calls'.
However, some changes have been made to suit the Indian audience. A Prank caller troubles Kajal Aggarwal and slowly he starts to threaten her to harass her sexually and exploit her. The whole movie will be based on a single night thrilling events and the survival of Kajal Aggarwal. Soon we will get official updates in this regard.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...