Superstar Mahesh Babu has always been known not just for his onscreen acts and massy heroism but has also been known and celebrated for his real acts of humanity and services, as he had adopted the Burripalem village of Guntur and has been silently helping people of the village and their upliftment.
Now, yet another kind act of the superstar has come out in the open, thanks to the revelation by the founder of the NGO NRI Seva, Mr.Harish. Harish has expressed that Mahesh Babu and Namrata Shirodkar have been sponsoring the Free sports rehab center for Indian athletes who aspire to make it big but are not Financially equipped.
It was also revealed that Mahesh Babu had been conducting free health camps for free every day for past 6 years, to help slum people and this facility serves an average of 150 per day, and Harish did not want to reveal initially as people might misconceive it as a publicity for Bharat Ane Nenu.
Rakul sweats a lot... Slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh was last seen in the Tamil hit Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, costarring Karthi, while her Tollywood flick Spyder with Superstar Mahesh Babu had ended a colossal disaster, and her Bollywood reentry flick Aiyaary had sunk without a trace as well.
- Bold Heroine takes Director's Chair
- Naga Shourya turns 'Gay'
- "Directors advised me to under Breast Enhancement Surgery for Big Offers"
- Kalyan Ram upset with his last two releases
- 15 Latest Photoshoot Pictures of Sreemukhi
- 43 Photos of Kajal Aggarwal where she displays her curvy assets
- Samantha to romance Younger Brother
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to wear Two-Piece Bikini on One condition