The legendary actress Savithri had been a true-blue Superstar of her generation, and was the first real Lady Superstar of South Cinema, as she was the most wanted artist of her times, and that was a time when producers and directors lined up in queues to get her dates, with more priority to her than stars like NTR, ANR or Sivaji.
The Queen of south cinema continues to rule and make an impact even now, as the biopic of the performance queen, Mahanati, directed by Nag Ashwin and starring mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh in the lead role, and also starring Dulquer Salmaan, Samantha and Vijay Deverakonda in vital roles. continues to rule the roost.
Mahanati has surpassed the coveted 2 million dollars mark at the US box office and is currently in the 11th position among Telugu flicks, and the 4th movie this year, after Agnyaathavaasi, Rangasthalam, and Bharat Ane Nenu to reach the 2 million mark. Worldwide the movie has grossed more than 42 crores within a week.
Anupama jumps to glamour Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil