The comedian turned hero Sunil, who had been a force to reckon as a comedian till the early 2000s, later changed track and turned a full-fledged hero, and after starting with hits like SS Rajamouli directed Maryada Ramanna and Poola Rangadu, he was considered a safe bet as a hero.
However, his later flicks failed badly, and his current form has been a matter of concern, with continuous disasters like Ungarala Rambabu, Eedu Gold Ehe, Jakkanna, Krishnashtami to name a few, and he had been contemplating the idea of returning as a comedian soon as well. Kajal Aggarwal was confirmed as the female lead role in the same project.
While he had been committed to star alongside Allari Naresh in Silly Fellows, now, Sunil has also been signed to star with promising young hero Sharwanand in Hanu Raghavapudi directorial Padi Padi Leche manasu. It is not sure of the movie will have Sunil as a comedian or as the second hero. Padi Padi Leche Manasu, shot mostly in Kolkata, has Sai Pallavi playing the female lead.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...