Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been a force to reckon with in the south film industries, as she has been constantly churning hits in Telugu, Tamil and has also starred in Bollywood flicks. The actress, in her 11-year long career, has starred with the likes of Ajith, Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan, Suriya, Chiranjeevi, Ramcharan, and Jr NTR.
So far, the pretty babe has been careful in her film choices, as she has preferred to star opposite established heroes and huge stars, rather than pairing with young and upcoming heroes,but the actress has now decided to star with young heroes as well, saying that it is good to change with times, and will act with anyone if her role and the script are good.
With her latest choices of movies, the Sharwanand film directed by Sudheer Varma and the debutant Srinivas directorial starring Bellamkonda Sreenivas, Kajal Aggarwal has proved that she is all set to star with any hero to sustain her career and stay successful in the game.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...