Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the disastrous Touch Chesi Chudu, as he failed to capitalize on the hit he earned in 2017 Diwali, Raja The Great, was seen at least 3 times on silver screens last year, as he has a number of films lined up in his kitty.
His biggest flop movie Nela Ticket costarring debutant Malvika Sharma and classy villain Jagapathi Babu, and directed by Kalyan Krishna released on May 25, 2018, soon followed by another flop, his next, the triple action entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony directed by Srinu Vytla.
Now it has been revealed that the sizzling hottie Shruti Haasan is all set to pair with Mass Maharaja again after Balupu in the official remake of 'Theri' movie. Santhosh Srinivas will be directing the project.
Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja who was last seen delivering back to back disasters like Nela Ticket and the cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu, is down and under as his last movie, the masala entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony directed by his favorite Srinu Vytla also flopped.
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?
- Milky Beauty in the Sequel?
- 'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- 5 Oops moments of SHRUTI HAASAN before CAMERAS - PHOTO PROOFS ATTACHED