The dancing superstar of Indian cinema, Prabhudeva, fondly called as the Indian Michael Jackson, who started off as a dance choreographer, later turned a hero, and again ventured into direction, and also turned a producer, in his 3-decade long association with the film industry.
The actor, after his successful directorial stint with flicks like Nuvvostanande Nenoddantana, Wanted, and several other flicks in Tamil, Telugu, and
Hindi, returned to playing the hero in films with movies like Devi, Kalavadiya Pozhuthugal to name a few.
After he was last seen in the adventure flick Gulagebhagavali, and the silent thriller Mercury as the villain, now Prabhudeva is all set to don the khaki for the first time in his career. He will be seen playing a cop in the upcoming action thriller directed by debutant AC Mugil and bankrolled by Nemichand Jabak.
Kajal Aggarwal ready to Sizzle Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal who was last seen in hits like Awe is currently starring in the Tamil flick Paris Paris, a female-centric entertainer, the remake of Kangana Ranaut starrer 2014 blockbuster Queen, and is gearing up for promotions of the Movie releasing in December.
- Oops! moment for Tamanna during a Reality TV Show and Cameras caught it Red-Handed
- The 35-Year-Old Brahmin Beauty set to score on action!
- Rakul Preet's PRIVATE Work Out in Gym is going VIRAL
- Kajal Aggarwal's ONLY CONDITION to act in Sanitary Napkin Ad
- Slender waist beauty demanding huge!
- Lady Super Star all set to enter Wedlock
- "Kajal Aggarwal really went TOPLESS for 'THAT' shoot..." - Camera Man reveals Secret
- Kajal Aggarwal takes a dip in Swimming Pool and holds her breath for 'THIS' movie
- No Shy Anymore - Shruti Haasan gets 'CLOSE' with Boyfriend...
- Samantha Runs Steadily
- 39-Year-Old Actress who is Mother of Two Kids is making her moves
- 'Fidaa' Director seeks Kajal Aggarwal
- OMG... Can you Believe ?? This is TAMANNA in a BIKINI...
- OMG... Karthi and Rakul Preet affected due to Himachal Pradesh Rains and Landslide during Shooting
- The most anticipated 'Nawab' gets a shorter duration with more cuts