It had always been a common phenomenon for film stars to turn to television post the glorious days of their careers, but the equation changed ever since Amitabh Bachchan entered TV even in his peak days, and since then many actors and actresses have ventured into TV shows to reach even more to the public.
While Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan hosted the inaugural season of the Tamil version of the reality game show Bigg boss which was done by Salman Khan in Hindi, and he even came back for the second season.
Recently, the secretary of Tamil actors association and head of Tamil film producers council, actor Vishal, was seen hosting a celebrity chat show which will be modeled on the lines of Manchu Lakshmi hosted Memu Saitam, named as 'Naam Oruvar'. The show has triggered a good response all over.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?