The handsome hunk Prabhas, who shot to fame with the SS Rajamouli directed Magnum Opus Baahubali series and went on to become an international phenomenon with even getting his wax statue in the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum, is currently working on the big budget flick Saaho.
Saaho is a sci-fi flick made at a whopping budget of 250 crores and will be released in Hindi by T Series. The film is currently progressing in locales of Dubai and UAE, and the crew is shooting high octane action sequences featuring Prabhas, Arun Vijay, and Neil Nitin Mukesh, at a schedule Costing 90 crores.
It has been revealed that the extensive CG works of Saaho will cost around 70 crores and now, the team has been joined by the Oscar winner Resul Pookutty for sound designing. Saaho also stars Shraddha Kapoor, Mandira Bedi, and with music by Shankar Ehsan Loy, is directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame and aims for an August 2019 release.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...