The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with the romantic comedy Pellichoopulu and later starred in the cult classic game changer flick Arjun Reddy, was last seen playing a supporting character paired with Samantha in Mahanati, the biopic of the legendary actress Savithri.
While initially Vijay Deverakonda was supposed to have two releases in May, with Mahanati on May 9 and Taxiwaala on May 15, the makers of Taxiwaala decided to push their release to a later date, citing VFX works, besides also not wanting the attention on the movie due to the hero Vijay, shared by another movie starring himself.
The supernatural thriller Taxiwaala
is directed by debutante Rahul Sankrityan and bankrolled by UV Creations and GA2
productions, and the makers are now keen on releasing the movie either on June
15 or June 22. Taxiwaala also stars Priyanka Jawalkar and Malavika
Nair as the female leads.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon