Promising young hero Sharwanand, who has been one of the consistent stars of the current generation heroes, constantly churning hits and being bankable by makers and producers, is currently busy with multiple exciting projects directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and Sudheer Varma.
The actor was last seen making a comeback after the disastrous Radha, with the Dussehra 2017 release Mahanubhavudu, post which he has been busy shooting for Padi Padi Leche Manasu directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and costarring Sai Pallavi, and the untitled gangster flick directed by Sudheer Varma, costarring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan.
In a recent media interaction,
Sharwanand had revealed that his career's biggest mistake was his
overconfidence of choosing to venture into production years back, with Ko
Ante Koti costarring Priya Anand, while also adding that, he had invested all
that he had earned, and it took 3 years for him to recover from the
4 Years of Samantha's Hottest Glamour and Two-Piece Bikini show ever for a 'FLOP' movie Who can forget the epic failure 'Anjaan' which released 4 years back? The movie was written FLOP all over and since the first show, the movie opened to negative critics and reviews. The only good thing in the movie was Samantha's hottest skin show and glamour.
- Shriya aiming to make a comeback?
- Catherine Tresa makes a reentry?
- 12 latest clicks of Trisha having some 'Fun'
- Adah Sharma opens on casting couch
- Tamana demands in Crores!
- OMG... Will Kajal say YES to such a BOLD 'A-Rated' role?
- Is Kajal wearing revealing outfits for chances? or is it really fashion?
- Is Pooja Hegde been sidelined?
- Tolly Beauty bags Bolly flick
- Keerthy Suresh gets a Huge Honour
- Can Tamanna help the 50-Year-Old Hero?
- 'Mega Star' Chiranjeevi to share screenspace with Rakul Preet !?!
- Kajal Aggarwal to work with B-Grade Hero?
- Controversial Heroine makes a Huge Donation
- 'The Dirty Picture' Heroine getting Biopics...