Promising young hero Sharwanand, who has been one of the consistent stars of the current generation heroes, constantly churning hits and being bankable by makers and producers, is currently busy with multiple exciting projects directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and Sudheer Varma.
The actor was last seen making a comeback after the disastrous Radha, with the Dussehra 2017 release Mahanubhavudu, post which he has been busy shooting for Padi Padi Leche Manasu directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and costarring Sai Pallavi, and the untitled gangster flick directed by Sudheer Varma, costarring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan.
In a recent media interaction,
Sharwanand had revealed that his career's biggest mistake was his
overconfidence of choosing to venture into production years back, with Ko
Ante Koti costarring Priya Anand, while also adding that, he had invested all
that he had earned, and it took 3 years for him to recover from the
Anurag who romances 22-Year-Old, makes a tryst with Kolly Bollywood renowned director Anurag Kashyap known for his hard-hitting movies like Black Friday, Ugly, Gangs of Wasseypur, no smoking, etc had always been known for his support to Tamil movies and Tamil film industry.
- Kajal Aggarwal to go BOLD for 'BOLD' Director...?
- Vijay Deverakonda and Kajal Aggarwal - What's Cooking?
- What happened to Singer Chinmayi's sexual accusations?
- Huge Money riding on Kajal
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'
- VD says he wants to act once again in 'Geetha Govindam'
- Kajal Aggarwal with Ravi Teja once more?