Promising young hero Sharwanand, who has been one of the consistent stars of the current generation heroes, constantly churning hits and being bankable by makers and producers, is currently busy with multiple exciting projects directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and Sudheer Varma.
The actor was last seen making a comeback after the disastrous Radha, with the Dussehra 2017 release Mahanubhavudu, post which he has been busy shooting for Padi Padi Leche Manasu directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and costarring Sai Pallavi, and the untitled gangster flick directed by Sudheer Varma, costarring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan.
In a recent media interaction,
Sharwanand had revealed that his career's biggest mistake was his
overconfidence of choosing to venture into production years back, with Ko
Ante Koti costarring Priya Anand, while also adding that, he had invested all
that he had earned, and it took 3 years for him to recover from the
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...