Maverick maker Puri Jagannath had tasted a huge disaster recently with Mehbooba, which was his son Akash Puri's debut as a solo hero after having played the child artist in numerous movies. Puri had pinned lots of hopes on the movie, but it has failed big time.
Having not been able to taste a success since Temper happened, as he has been one disaster after the other, with Loafer, Rogue, Jyothi Lakshmi, Paisa Vasool and now Mehbooba, while many thought Puri is over, he has bagged yet another surprising flick now.
While it has been said he will make
another movie with Akash next, which will be a quickie, Puri Jagannath will
reportedly direct Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya together for a movie
next. This movie might begin after Nag wraps Bangarraju, Nag, and Puri had
worked previously in Shivamani and Super.
No Hot Dance of Shruti this time? Shruti Haasan is still having a huge market value even when she never acted in any movies and was in an idle state. As we have reported earlier, the actress took a brief hiatus and just now she works for a new Hindi project with Vidyut Jammwal in the lead role.
- Is Kajal in or out?
- Kajal faced an Oops moment in a famous film?
- Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?