Maverick maker Puri Jagannath had tasted a huge disaster recently with Mehbooba, which was his son Akash Puri's debut as a solo hero after having played the child artist in numerous movies. Puri had pinned lots of hopes on the movie, but it has failed big time.
Having not been able to taste a success since Temper happened, as he has been one disaster after the other, with Loafer, Rogue, Jyothi Lakshmi, Paisa Vasool and now Mehbooba, while many thought Puri is over, he has bagged yet another surprising flick now.
While it has been said he will make
another movie with Akash next, which will be a quickie, Puri Jagannath will
reportedly direct Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya together for a movie
next. This movie might begin after Nag wraps Bangarraju, Nag, and Puri had
worked previously in Shivamani and Super.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess