The Telugu beauty Eesha Rebba, who had initially started off her career with several low profile flicks which went unnoticed, later went on to gain attention playing the Telangana Ammayi in Mohana Krishna Indraganti directorial Ami Thumi, which fetched her instant recognition for her fine act.
This year, she also gained more attention, playing a lesbian girl in love with Nithya Menen, in Nani produced, Prashanth Varma directorial Awe, which made her a popular face, thanks to her natural beauty and fine performance. Now, post the success of Awe, the pretty girl has bagged a biggie.
Eesha Rebba has been roped in to
play a vital supporting character in the upcoming biggie NTR 28, Aravindha
Samedha Veera Raghava, directed by Trivikram and starring Jr NTR Tarak and
Pooja Hegde in lead roles. Let's see if Aravindha Samedha can open up new
avenues for Eesha Rebba like how Trivikram's A Aa helped Anupama Parameswaran.
Priyamani has 'Money Troubles' The national award winning actress Priyamani, who had shot to fame with her award-winning act in the Tamil flick Paruthi Veeran, and had also starred in films of top directors like Maniratnam, Bharathiraja, and Balu Mahendra, had set out on a glam attack in Telugu, and performance oriented roles in Malayalam.
- Rakul Preet Showing her Inner Beauty - 35 Tempting Photos
- Keerthi Suresh ready to prove
- Trisha's navel in Purple, Will make your mind Ripple - 14 Photos Inside
- Kajal, Samantha, Tamanna made us drool in these Photos
- 19 Photos of Samantha which is a Big defining moment
- This Actress Dance in IPL 2018 has costed too much!
- Kajal Aggarwal at Ponds Event - View all Pics
- Rana and Trisha 'TOGETHER' Again
- 35 Latest Photoshoot Photos of Tamanna in Saree will make your Jaws Drop !!
- Keerthi Suresh is 'Chick' ??
- Kriti was spotted in a Saree and was cuddling a Puppy - 'Adorable' Photos Inside
- Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting
- Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor