Comic hero Allar Naresh, who had been a force to reckon with, in the early 200s, with his small budget comic flicks giving huge collections for the producers, and being a bankable hero, is now desperately in search of that one elusive hit, for more than 5 years.
With his last few releases like Laddu Babu, Action 3D, Brother of Bommali, Meda Meeda Abbayi etc failing to hit the marquee, and turning out to be huge disasters, Allari Naresh has joined hands with a proven hand in his last attempts to reestablish himself in Tollywood.
He has joined hands with his Sudigadu director Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao, for a comic caper, and this movie will also see comedian turned hero Sunil joining hands with Naresh after a long time, playing the second hero role. This movie has now been titled Fun Raja Fun and will costar with Chitra Shukla.
Nayantara create ripples Nayantara is slowly showing her interest towards Kollywood and her come back in Tollywood will not sustain for a long period. She is slowly creating tension among producers and directors. She was last seen in 'Babu Bangaram' which was an Action Romantic comedy flick written and directed by Maruthi.
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents