Young maker Mahi V Raghav, who began his career with the disastrous Paathshala, gained recognition with his next flick, the horror comedy Anando Brahma starring Tapsee, which was one of the surprise hits of last year, and the director, was appreciated for his making and screenplay.
Post the success of Anando Brahma, Mahi V Raghav chose to tread the unconventional path, as he chose to direct the biopic of late Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekar Reddy, Titled Yatra, the movie will have Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing YSR in the movie.
Thought the rest of the cast has not
been announced yet, it has been announced that Bhumika Chawla, who made a
return to films with last year hit MCA Middle-Class Abbayi, will be seen
portraying YSR's daughter and YS Jagan's sister Sharmila. Reports are on that
the makers are planning to cast Suriya as Jagan in the movie.
Raashi Khanna begins 'Temper' remake Action hero Vishal had scored a back to back hits after a long time, with his last year investigative thriller Thupparivalan directed by Mysskin, and costarring Anu Emmanuel, and this year's cyber thriller Irumbuthirai directed by debutant Mithran Saravanan, and co-starring Samantha and Action King Arjun.
- A Double Treat from Nayantara!
- Naga Shourya is still open to pair with Sai Pallavi
- Natural star upset with 'Devdas' flop
- Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road?
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal