Young maker Mahi V Raghav, who began his career with the disastrous Paathshala, gained recognition with his next flick, the horror comedy Anando Brahma starring Tapsee, which was one of the surprise hits of last year, and the director, was appreciated for his making and screenplay.
Post the success of Anando Brahma, Mahi V Raghav chose to tread the unconventional path, as he chose to direct the biopic of late Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekar Reddy, Titled Yatra, the movie will have Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing YSR in the movie.
Thought the rest of the cast has not
been announced yet, it has been announced that Bhumika Chawla, who made a
return to films with last year hit MCA Middle-Class Abbayi, will be seen
portraying YSR's daughter and YS Jagan's sister Sharmila. Reports are on that
the makers are planning to cast Suriya as Jagan in the movie.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- What next for Sai Pallavi...??
- Samantha's Hero turns Transgender - PHOTO Inside
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Mahesh Babu cousin ready to grab Kajal Aggarwal
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Milky Beauty and Hit Hero joins Telugu Biggie
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- So, Is Samantha sexually Harassed ?? VIDEO PROOF INSIDE
- Dusky babe gets another critically accalimed filmmaker
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- #AravindaSametha Extended Weekend Worldwide Collection Report - 65.10 Crores share in just 4 Days