Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the flop flick Touch Chesi Chudu directed by debutante Vikram Sirikonda, recently was seen in the mass entertainer Nela Ticket directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame.
The movie tanked at the Box-Office and the heroine Malvika Sharma, who has previously starred in several ads and serials, opened about her recent experiences in the movie and her future ideas in the film industry.
She said, "In my real life, I am a tomboy and it was easy for me to play the character, with minimal makeup. I always prefer movies which can show my glamor as well as my talent. Right now I need to complete my law graduation. Once it's done. I will think about my next."
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted