Tollywood Industry sources have stated that Mahanati, the much loved biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, is continuing its solid run in Nizam even in its third week. Media report stated that the film, on Thursday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 22,28,738 across the theaters in Nizam.
Meanwhile with this, Mahanati’s 16-day cumulative total stands at Rs 9,10,44,953 in Nizam. Furthermore this Nag Ashwin directorial is inching closer to the 10 crore share mark in the region and it will surely reach the magical target.
Moreover on the other hand, in the US, Mahanati has grossed nearly $2.4
million and has set its eyes on the $2.5M milestone. Stay tuned for more
updates about the movie at the earliest.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12